Fuse Chip Fast Acting 30A 24V SMD Solder Pad 1206 T/R
A great alternative to a circuit breaker, this a chip TR/3216FF30-R fuse from Eaton will protect your electronics. This device has a current rating of 30. This fuse has a minimum operating temperature of -55 °C and a maximum of 125 °C. It has 2 terminals. The TR/3216FF30-R fuse has a solder pad termination style. Tape and reel packaging will encase this product during shipment, in order to ensure safe delivery and enable quick mounting of components. Mount your fuse on a printed circuit board using surface mount technology to produce the most effective results. The maximum DC voltage rating is 24 VDC. This product is 3.2 mm long, 0.89 mm tall and 1.6 mm deep.
EU RoHS Compliant
Current Rating (A) 30
Maximum DC Voltage Rating (V) 24
Voltage Rating (V) 24
Typical Melting I2t (A²s) 43
Minimum Operating Temperature (°C) -55
Maximum Operating Temperature (°C) 125
Number of Terminals 2
Packaging Tape and Reel
Fuse Size (mm) 3.2 X 1.6 X 0.89
Typical Cold Resistance (Ohm) 0.001
Product Length (mm) 3.2
Termination Style Solder Pad
Product Depth (mm) 1.6
Product Height (mm) 0.89
Mounting Surface Mount
• Fast-acting surface mount fuse
• Ratings up to 30 amps
• Excellent temperature and cycling characteristics
• Compatible with reflow and wave solder
• UL Recognition Guide JDYX2 & File E19180.
• CSA Component Acceptance: 053787 C 000 &
Class No: 1422 30.
• Recognition File: E19180, Guide JDYX2/JDYX8
• Thermal Shock: MIL-STD-202, Method 107,
Test Condition B (-65°C to 125°C)
• Vibration: MIL-STD-202, Method 204,
Test Condition C (55Hz - 2kHz, 10G)
• Moisture Resistance: MIL-STD-202, Method 106,
10 day cycle
• Solderability: ANSI/J-STD-002, Test B
• Additional resistance to solder heat teast: MIL-STD-202G Method
210F Condition A
• Operating Temperature: -55ºC to 125ºC
• Wave Immersion: 260°C, 10 sec max.
• Infrared Reflow: 260°C, 30 sec max.